Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Sheldon Hearn
Skickat: on 2005-05-11 21:28
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Ämne: [Evolution] Using web calendars

How do I use a web calandar in Evolution 2.0.4?

I'm trying to get South African holidays to show up in my calendar view.
So I added a new Calendar "On the Web".  I've tried both
webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/South32African32Holidays.ics and
http://ical.mac.com/ical/South32African32Holidays.ics but the holidays
still don't show up on the appropriate days in the calendar view.

Ciao,
Sheldon.