Re: SV: [Evolution] Using web calendars

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 23:02 +0200, Anders Naslund connecta se wrote:
I just downloaded the ical file and imported it....
Holidays are rather static over the year anyway.

I don't know about Sweden, but in the USA, many holidays are
variable:
Mardi Gras, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving.  And
then there are the non-holiday important dates like Mother's Day.

Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Sheldon Hearn
Skickat: on 2005-05-11 21:28
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Ämne: [Evolution] Using web calendars

How do I use a web calandar in Evolution 2.0.4?

I'm trying to get South African holidays to show up in my calendar
view.
So I added a new Calendar "On the Web".  I've tried both
webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/South32African32Holidays.ics and
http://ical.mac.com/ical/South32African32Holidays.ics but the holidays
still don't show up on the appropriate days in the calendar view.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"When I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is
wrong. We are angry at each other much of the time."
Charles de Gaulle