Re: [Evolution] Outgoing smtp server settings not getting reset

Deleting the message and resending did the trick!  Thank you so much for
the help.  Laurie

I'm guessing here you have previously sent messages in your outbox.

Each message placed in the outbox has a header stored in it which
references the outgoing server.  So if you still have messages in your
outbox, they will keep using the old setting.

In 2.0 (versions which work), we store an indirect reference to the
account instead, so changes fix up queued messages too.

Try:
  opening the mail in the outbox and resending it with the right
'from'
account
  editing the mailbox and removing the headers X-Evolution-Transport
  deleting the mail/resending it