Re: [Evolution] REPOST: Bug in TLS for POP3 and IMAP

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 10:23 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

so if there's a bug in evolution, I'm not seeing it (also, it works for
me).

Excellent.  Thanks for the response.  If it's working for someone else,
it's worth pursuing. :-)

Only ideas I have are:

1. your mozilla-nss packages are buggy
2. you compiled evolution to use the unsupported OpenSSL implementation
(which I'm surprised even compiles) instead of the mozilla-nss libs

I'm using Gentoo Linux.  The Gentoo ebuild for evolution doesn't use
OpenSSL support, and documents it as broken.

The evolution binary isn't linked against libnss*, but is linked against
libnspr4.so (from firefox-1.03).

What's your linkage like for these?

Ciao,
Sheldon.