Re: [Evolution] Mail folders - default location

The best way would be to set-up a new account type, e.g. a maildir, and point it to the usb location.

You can then use filters to make all pop mail go there, and the sent and drafts folders can be overriden to point there too.

The only thing which can't move is outbox.

DONT use symlink.