[Evolution] Printing issue with Evolution 1.4

Hi All.

I was wondering if any of you may be able to help me with a problem that I
am having. There is one user that is unable to print from Evolution 1.4.
What happens is that it technically prints, i.e.: It prints out a page, but
the only information that is on it, is the body of the message.

If they print and there are reply messages within the body, then only the
body of the message and the header of the first reply message but not the
body. No header information is printed for the E-mail that is being sent.

So in other words:

Print E-mail -> No header but body of message
printed. Previous string you get the header information but not the body.

Is this too confusing? I can always scan in an image of what I am talking
about if that will help. :)

This is what I've done so far:

- Moved the evolution folder, and killed all processes. Restarted evolution.
- Moved the user and killed all processes. Recreated user.

I am currently thinking of removing the user completely from the system, and
adding them again. However, given past experience I am not convinced that
this will work.

Any help would be appreciated, or even suggestions. :)

Cheers,

Miles