Re: [Evolution] Mail folders - default location

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 11:02 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Where do I set/change the default location of the mail folders in
evolution.  Currently they are stored in folders beneath ".evolution",
I would like to change the location to a removable usb memory stick so
that I can take them from machine to machine.

Use a symlink?

I think only that is not going to work, because e-mail account settings
are stored in gconf, you'll most probably need to symlink ~/.gconf too.
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/