Re: [Evolution] Mail folders - default location

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 16:40 +0100, Peter L R Smith wrote:
Please anybody.
Where do I set/change the default location of the mail folders in
evolution.  Currently they are stored in folders beneath ".evolution",
I would like to change the location to a removable usb memory stick so
that I can take them from machine to machine.

Use a symlink?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my
first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an
ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
Jack Handey