Re: [Evolution] Bogofilter server side, instead of SpamAssassin client side, but doing learning client side with Evo's UI

Le jeudi 05 mai 2005 à 13:58 +1000, Andrew Cowie a écrit :
Hey,

Just want to describe an alternate (not spamassassin) based spam
filtering & training setup I've been using successfully with Evolution,
in case anyone is interested.

I do server-side spam filtering too (I access my IMAP server from
several clients), and to do that I created IMAP folders to which I have
to move junk or copy wrongly-identified-as-junk mail.
It works quite well, except that I'd really like to be able to use Evo's
junk/not-junk buttons for that, it would be really neater.
Anyone knows a way to hook Evo's junk buttons to "move to this folder" ?

Thanks,
        Xav