Re: [Evolution] Is it possble to start reading current email before all the headers are downloaded ?

Ron,
Why cron? Fetchmail has a perfect timing mechanism itself.
However, this doesn't solve his problem as he wants to look at the
headers and discard messages he doesn't want (I presume).
Only with imap is it possible to look at the headers and discard the
unwanted mail (from the server).
Joep