Re: [Evolution] Is it possble to start reading current email before all the headers are downloaded ?

On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 08:17 -0500, Courtney Thomas wrote:
If I have a large # of new emails, I'd like to start reading the new
headers before they're all downloaded. Is this possible ?

No.  The work-around is to use something like fetchmail and cron
to retrieve mail from POP on a regular basis throughout the day.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Democrats piss me off!" -Eric Cartman