Re: [Evolution] Character set not supported by Internet Service?

Try setting a specific character set in the composer, when sending the message.  Edit->Character Encoding.

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 09:58 -0700, Steven P. Auerbach wrote:
Lately I've gotten a few complaints from recipients of email I sent
using Evolution 2.0.3. They get a message which is copied below:

> This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
> Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
> If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
> open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.
>  <<message.txt>>

They are using Outlook. My message (at least in the most recent case)
had some quoted text which was from an email I received from someone
else, which I inserted using "Paste Quotation", i.e. shift-control-V.

What's going on here? How do I avoid this?
Steve