Re: [Evolution] Filter wierdness

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 09:44 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 16:07 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I just installed Evo 2.0.4 on a new machine (FC3 plus updates) and when
I run a filter I get:

"No provider available for protocol `email'."

I installed my filters by copying the filters.xml file from my office
machine, where they work. Was that wrong?

What is wrong is that you copied the filters.xml file, but not the
account settings.

Basically the filters refer to accounts directly, and accounts all
have a unique id.  You get the above error if it can't find the
account anymore.

Thanks. I suspected as much after I looked at the XML file.

Still, it would be nice to be able to synch filters (and possibly other
settings) between instances of Evo, e.g. home and office. I'll try and
get round to submitting a wishlist item.

poc