Re: [Evolution] Filter wierdness

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 16:07 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I just installed Evo 2.0.4 on a new machine (FC3 plus updates) and when
I run a filter I get:

"No provider available for protocol `email'."

I installed my filters by copying the filters.xml file from my office
machine, where they work. Was that wrong?

What is wrong is that you copied the filters.xml file, but not the account settings.

Basically the filters refer to accounts directly, and accounts all have a unique id.  You get the above error if it can't find the account anymore.