Re: [Evolution] Help me switch to evolution

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 11:09 -0600, Ben Davis wrote:
[snip]
3.  I've set my "Sent" folder to my imap folder in the defaults tab in
acccount settings, but Sent email still only gets copied to the local
"Sent" folder.  Is this a bug?  Also,  the folder I've set to "Drafts"
isn't behaving like a Drafts folder.  When I double click a message in
that folder it should open in a composer.

When configuring an account, the "Defaults" tab allows you to specify
what you want Evo to think are the Drafts and Sent Messages folders.

4.  Email is displayed before it gets filtered.  With Tbird, the email
will get sorted into its respective folder before I even see it.  This
is important for imap, when some operations are slow and in evo's case
I'm left sorting through junk mail anyways, regardless of filters...

Is your IMAP local or some far-away server?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification