Re: [Evolution] GroupWise connection

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 09:20 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 10:23 -0500, Steve Lobach wrote:
Hello all, I have been googling around and cannot find what I am looking
for.. I need help connecting to GroupWise.  I think I have it configured
correctly but it sits there saying loading when I open evolution then I
get a time out message.

configuration says:
SeverType = Novell GroupWise
Host: ip address:1677   (I guessed at this because that is the port my
GroupWise client connects to the post office. If I don't include that
port it immediately errors out with a refused connection)

How are you connecting to the server - using an IMAP or a Groupwise
account ?

Groupwise protocol (SOAP) does not use 1677. ask your administrator for
the correct port - the default is 7191. And what is evo version that you
are using ?

The GroupWise connection works only on GroupWise for Linux - it will not
work connecting to GW on NetWare.

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support