Re: [Evolution] Address Book file structure

Haven't you already asked this?  It is rude to keep re-asking the same question.

The addressbook used should be identifyable by the entries in gconf in /apps/evolution/addressbook/sources, i think.  The 'uid' will match.

The others are probably from broken importing code or something.