Re: [Evolution] Why can't i send a message with an attachment

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 10:46 -0500, paul davis wrote:
Because this is the only message with an attachment and it wont go through.

all other msgs go through with no problems

If that is the case then pls explain the data error

It's an SMTP error, not an Evo error.  By the time the email
gets to the smtp sub-system, the attachment has been turned to
text.

Paul