Re: [Evolution] Viewing messages in preview pane

Upgrade, it is a bug fixed in 2.0.3 or 2.0.4.

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 08:06 -0500, Brad Warkentin wrote:
Good day,

Since I upgraded to 2.0.2 I am occasionally getting "blank" messages in
the preview pane. I see the headers and then a blank white narrow
rectangle rather than the message. If I open the message into its own
window I can then see the entire message. So far I have not been able to
detect a pattern as to what is triggering this behaviour.

It is annoying since I have a large monitor and always read using the
preview pane.

cheers,
bj