[Evolution] Re: Evo 2.0.3 + Hang when Deleting Signature

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 13:47 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Problem here is that when ever I reply to a mail, I will trim some of
the quotes, however, sometimes during the trimming process, I will
accidentally select until the signature (as you see below) and once that
happens, I will get a sort of a hard-hang, whereby cpu usage is 100% for
Evo.

I have no idea why that happens. Anyone else experience this??

BTW. evo 2.0.2 same thing too.

One more thing.. I tried to run gdb through it but this is what I get.
$gdb evolution-2.0

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/evolution-2.0
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint -2.
Error accessing memory address 0xb2c0: Input/output error.

(gdb) run
The program being debugged has been started already.
Start it from the beginning? (y or n) n^Hy
Program not restarted.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz