[Evolution] Evo 2.0.3 + Hang when Deleting Signature

Problem here is that when ever I reply to a mail, I will trim some of
the quotes, however, sometimes during the trimming process, I will
accidentally select until the signature (as you see below) and once that
happens, I will get a sort of a hard-hang, whereby cpu usage is 100% for
Evo.

I have no idea why that happens. Anyone else experience this??

BTW. evo 2.0.2 same thing too.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz