[Evolution] gtkhtml error in configuring 2.0.x source

I have installed all of the required packages, but ./configure dumps
back the following error concerning gtkhtml:

checking for libgtkhtml-3.1... Package libgtkhtml-3.1 was not found in
the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgtkhtml-3.1.pc'
No package 'libgtkhtml-3.1' found

configure: error: Library requirements (libgtkhtml-3.1) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

I installed gtkhtml 3.2.5 with the default options, so I'm not
completely sure why Evolution isn't liking it. I'm still somewhat new
to Linux, but I know my way around, well enough.

Thanks for the help, in advance,

Nathanael Phillips
njphillips gmail com