[Evolution] Calendar: changing time zones of all appointments?

Hi, to begin with, Evolution is an awesome app!

The question:
Yesterday I added my class schedule for school to the calendar of
Evolution, but today I realized that the time zone set for all
"appointments" was wrong (it was set to UTC while I'm GMT+1). So now I
wonder, is there some clever way to change the timezone of all the
appointments in a certain calendar, or do I have to do i all by hand
(that would mean a lot of clicks)?

Thanks
- Viktor