[Evolution] Evolution 2.0.4 keybindings and folder pane...

Hi Everyone...

I am new to using Evolution and am currently using Evolution 2.0.4 from
the Debian repository.

I was trying to discover a keybinding for changing the label of a
message but long searches in the mailing list archives and Google turned
up nothing.

I can right click on a message and choose a label to apply to it.
However, I can't see to find a way to do it using the keyboard.

Thunderbird has keys for this - there you can use the number keys (1, 2,
3, 4 etc.) for labelling a message.

Can anyone direct me as to how this could be done?

Also, is it possible to hide the folder pane and shortcut buttons (Mail,
Contacts etc.)? I don't need access to folders all the time and it would
nice if there was a way to hide the folder pane altogether. I could then
swith it back on when I needed it. Plus it will give me much-needed
space to increase the width of the subject & from fields in the message
listing.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Abhas.
--