Re: [Evolution] Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:41 -0500, Michael R Head wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 04:22 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
 I hit "." to supposedly go to the first unread message
within the folder but this doesn't seem to work consistently.

I've been using "Ctrl-]" to do that.

many keyboard layouts don't support that, to write "]" i have to push
"Alt Gr + 9" on my german keyboard. :-/

 I never even knew "." could do that, since View/Go To/Next Unread
Message says to use "Ctrl-]"... (I used to use "]" until the new GTK2
typeahead stuff dropped and broke it (in the folder tree).

if i remember correctly there was an issue that "." could not be added
to the menu description because of glade/gtk (?) problems with shortcuts
that are only one key and not a combination. i could remember wrong
though. :-)

my two cents.

cheers,
andre