[Evolution] Notification sounds?

Hello,

I have been using the beep sound for quite a while now, but I start to
get confuse with other apps...
Do you know where I could find free (nice/professional) notification
sounds?

In googling, I mainly manage to find thingie like "Master you got a
mail..." I can't really use that on my laptop and regarding the amount
of email I get it would become quickly annoying :)

Thxs in advance for your tips
Ludo
--
Gentoo GNU/Linux on mobile AMD Duron(tm) Processor ( 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 )
22:23:50 up 34 min, 3 average: 0.31, 0.48, 0.58