Re: [Evolution] IMAP box local copy format?

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks very much!

/Nacho

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:54:46 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com> wrote:
http://codeblogs.ximian.com/blogs/evolution/archives/000146.html

hopefully you find that util useful...

Jeff

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 15:32 +0100, Nacho Más wrote:
My backup in the laptop is the local copy of the IMAP account, sure,
but I can't read it back into evolution... and the server must have
backups... I have asked the sysadmins to restore the mail, but that is
out of my hands and I don't really like that. I'd like to be able to
restore the content myself using that local copy I have, if I manage
to read the mails back...