Re: [Evolution] Groupwise Proxy feature
- From: "Pasupathilingam Sankarasivasubramanian" <psankar novell com>
- To: "S Shreyas" <SShreyas novell com>, <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Poornima Nayak <PNayak novell com>, evolution lists ximian com, Parag Goel <PGOEL novell com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Groupwise Proxy feature
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:48:01 -0600
It is an open-office document. Try opening with Open-office.
Not Zed <notzed ximian com> 6/29/2005 4:49 PM >>>
Whats an "odt" document?
On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 02:19 -0600, S Shreyas wrote:
Sankar and me have been working on implementing the GroupWise proxy
feature for Evolution. In the same process before we start submitting
the code for review I have a written a document which explains the proxy
feature, UI and common use cases. The document is a first draft and will
be further enhanced in subsequent iterations.
The document can be found at
Please do feel free to take a dig if you think something needs to be
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev