Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.2.2-5 , FC4 no more right click apply filters

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 14:26 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
this has nothing to do with removing functionality.

I think it does.

By your argument, we could get rid of the GUI entirely and make it a
text-interface program, and claim that no functionality was removed. I
wouldn't agree.

I found the 1.4.6 interface much more usable.

In any case, my comment was intended in a more general sense, and was
not aimed specifically at this one item.