Re: [Evolution] Groupwise Proxy feature

Hi guys,

Whats an "odt" document?

 Michael

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 02:19 -0600, S Shreyas wrote:
Hey,

Sankar and me have been working on implementing the GroupWise proxy
feature for Evolution. In the same process before we start submitting
the code for review I have a written a document which explains the proxy
feature, UI and common use cases. The document is a first draft and will
be further enhanced in subsequent iterations.

The document can be found at
http://gnomebangalore.org/~sragavan/ProxyFeatures.odt

Please do feel free to take a dig if you think something needs to be
modified.

Cheers,
Shreyas