Re: [Evolution] Unable to fetch messages from Comcast server

What exactly does 'clicks off' mean?  All accounts are checked in
parallel, so it isn't like it ever 'gets to' any account.

If you run with CAMEL_DEBUG=all set in the environment you can see what
its doing when talking to the backend/and if it is registering any
failures.