[Evolution] Unable to fetch messages from Comcast server

Greetings - I use Evolution to read mail from several POP and IMAP
accounts. This morning, for the first time, when I click on
"Send/Receive," the fetching clicks off when it reaches my Comcast
accounts.

Before I call up Comcast TS and listen to them tell me (again) that they
don't support non-Microsoft products, does anyone have any ideas about
how I can troubleshoot this problem? The only change that I made to my
accounts was that, during my clean-install upgrade (SuSE 9 to SuSE 9.2,
Evo 1.4.6 to Evo 2.0.1), I temporarily changed the "Receiving Options"
settings to "Leave Messages on Server." I changed them back after I
completed the transition.

TIA   Kelly
--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>