[Evolution] GPG encryption in Evolution 2.0.4

Hi,

I'm trying to set up GPG encryption in Evolution - signing works fine.
I've followed the directions in some online HOWTOs that I've found but
when I send the message I get a pop-up with:

Could not create message.
Because "Failed to execute gpg: Broken pipe, you may need to select
different mail options"

I can't find anything relevant on Novell or GNU's web site.  Google
doesn't return anything helpful either.

I probably need to provide more info; gnupg is 1.2.6-1 (this is on
Fedora Core 3 btw).  Anything else that might be helpful to provide?

$ gpg --encrypt --armour <test_file prompts for a user, adding -r works
immediately if that's any help.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
--