Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.2 Start-up Crash and Problem Solving Process (Mac OS X)

I'm not sure how supported 2.2 is on proprietary platforms like that.  I
think its a 2.4 requirement though.

Try running it from a terminal and see if its saying anything, e.g.
failing an assertion in index files (remove the .ibex* files in the mial
folders).