Re: [Evolution] Filter

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 16:44 -0500, Don Doumakes wrote:

could you try to use "if | Expression | #t" instead of "if | match all"
                                            ^^

OK.  I tried creating a filter that would match the expression ".*" and
                                                                  ^^

Hmmm... didn't read too closely, did you? :-)

OK, I created a filter that says if Recipients contains "doumakes", put
the incoming email in On This Computer/Inbox.  When I run Apply Filters,
Jeffrey's email (above) gets moved to the local inbox.  Nothing else
moves, and there is no error message.

What's the problem? It moved a message that you think it shouldn't have,
or it didn't move messages that you think it should have?

Jeffrey's message got moved because it was to you (he CC'd the list).