[Evolution] Evolution hangs on certain E-mails

I have since about 4 weeks a big problem with Evolution.
A supplier of mine sends E-mails with, I assume, xml attachments which
hang Evolution completely. I have a separate folder where these E-mails
are filtered and when I try to open the folder Evolution hangs.
I'm running FC3 with Evo 2.04. I also suddenly can't see images any more
when they are embedded in .html-formatted messages. If all this is
solved in more recent versions, where can I find RPM versions of it? The
Fedora site doesn't update over 2.04 (yum).
Hope somebody can can give me a vlue.
Joep