Re: [Evolution] evolution crashes on startup

I didn't lose my data after all; I still had a backup I made three days
ago.
Evolution crashes whenever I try to receive mail from an IMAP server.
Two strange things:
1) I worked four days ago, and
2) It works on a machine at work, which is running the same version of
evolution.
I even tried to copy the ~/.gconf/apps/evolution folder from my machine
at work to my machine at home.  At work, the mail works fine; at home,
evolution crashes. (I'm running 1.4.5 on redhat9.) Any ideas?