[Evolution] Evolution and the Ximian Exchange Connector

Hello,

I am a newbie to Linux. I have installed Fedora Core 4
on my laptop. I know some about Linux so I am not
completely ignorant. Most of the things I know pertain
to servers. I would like to use Linux more but we have
an Exchange 2003 server here at the office. I would
like to use Evolution to connect to it but I can't
seem to get it to work. I am using Evolution 2.2.2.2
and the newest Exchange Connector. I put my url for
OWA in and tried to authenticate and it didn't do
anything. So I continued. But then when Evolution
comes up it says it had a problem and asked if I
wanted to let the developers know. Our OWA is setup
for Form Base Authentication if that matters. If
someone can help me get connected to my Exchange
server that would be great! Thanks!

Justin