[Evolution] reinstalled, where'd my contacts go?

I just did a fresh reinstall of my OS (to upgrade from FC3 to FC4). I
saved my .evolution folder but neglected to back up gconf folder. My
mail was still there, my tasks and calendar were not visible, but I was
able to import them and all is well. My contacts are not there, and I am
unable to import them.

How do I access the contacts which are in
~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/addressbook.db ?