Re: [Evolution] Spell Checker

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 20:24 +0200, guenther wrote:
but I still have no spell checking
function for evolution. (No option shows under
Edit->Preferances->Composer Preferances->Spell Checking <tab>->)

Me either.

Can anyone else running SuSE 9.3 with a working spell checker please
post the installed packages?

Almost.  This is from SuSE 9.3 with a *non* working spell checker.

rpm -qa | grep spell | sort
aspell-0.60.2-3
aspell-en-6.0-3
gnome-spell2-1.0.6-4
gtkspell-2.0.8-4
ispell-3.2.06-463
ispell-american-3.2.06-463
mozilla-spellchecker-1.7.5-17
myspell-american-20040623-6

The SuSE 9.3 I have, had aspell-en on the DVD.  All of these packages
are from the SuSE DVD shipped to me earlier this week.  (Completely
fresh install -- not an update).

Oh, and I'm running KDE.  Perhaps there's some magic
gnome-spellcheck-daemon I have to kick off in my autostart
directory?  ;-)

-K