Re: [Evolution] vfolders slow to update unread message count

try putting 'scan all folders for new mail' in the imap folder options.

the imap protocol wont tell us when new mail arrives in another folder,
only for the 'current' one (which may or may not be related to the last
one visited in the ui), so we need to ask for it explictly, and its
usually expensive.