Gnome-Bounties - Conversations - Was [Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] proper threading headers]

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 18:26 +0200, guenther wrote:
Cc'ing the Evolution list for information.
The current situation with heavily fragmented threads just is a pain to
me and makes keeping track of all the threads I'm replying to trying to
help unnecessarily difficult. Well, I vented already... ;)

Just wondering, has the evo team already had some people who's shown
interest in implementing Google's Summer of Code bounty for grouping
threads as conversations? (Frankly I've not used Gmail, but I think its
conversation implementation is much like a mail-list where one's replies
to posts is also included in the conversation and not only in the sent
folder?)

/me wondering only.
/me also wishes to know if Evo will only day support or divert somewhat
from the RFC and implement support for Exhange's "Thread-Index" for
threading. Since Evo is being ported to Windows(r) I guess this is a
valid question.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!