Re: [Evolution] filtering junk mail

hi ben,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2005, 06:55 -0500 schrieb Ben Miller:
On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 13:51 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi ben,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2005, 06:16 -0500 schrieb Ben Miller:
Perhaps this is an obvious question, but I'll ask anyway. I have
Evlution 2.2.1.1 set up to filter junk mail. It doesn't - I have to
manually filter all of it. Is there a configuration setting I'm missing
to have the application do the junk filtering?

Make sure you have enabled "Check incoming mail for junk". You can find
this option in "Edit | Preferences | Mail Preferences | Junk | General".

Hi Andre,

That's exactly what I did. That's why I'm wondering why nothing get's
flagged as junk mail.

uhm, forgot: if you use IMAP, also make sure you have enabled "check new
messages for junk contents" in "edit | preferences | mail accounts |
edit | receiving options | options".

cheers,
andre
--