Re: [Evolution] filtering junk mail

hi ben,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2005, 06:16 -0500 schrieb Ben Miller:
Perhaps this is an obvious question, but I'll ask anyway. I have
Evlution set up to filter junk mail. It doesn't - I have to
manually filter all of it. Is there a configuration setting I'm missing
to have the application do the junk filtering?

Make sure you have enabled "Check incoming mail for junk". You can find
this option in "Edit | Preferences | Mail Preferences | Junk | General".

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!