Re: [Evolution] Proposal: Evolution Attachment UI

Except it needs more vertical space to be useful ... and doesn't really
utilise horizontal space properly.

There's also the problem of working out what exactly is an attachment,
e.g. currently inline html content - iframes, images, are handled very
differently and are not treated as an "attachment" at all.  But if you
were to explictly list all attachments they may need to be added.