Re: [Evolution] Proposal: Evolution Attachment UI

Fejj,

Just thinking, showing the  attachmed mail  in a new (mail) window instead of inline, and having a flat icon
view, would that be so bad? Im just asking since, that way we can maintain the tree hierarchy also and have a
intuitive Icon view for attachments. Just thinking.

-Srini.
"Srinivasa Ragavan" <sragavan novell com> 06/06/05 9:53 PM >>>
fejj,

Good, pro'lly ill put my thinking with it and try posting more data with it.
Thanks for your worthy comments :-)

-Srini.

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com> 06/06/05 9:26 PM >>>
Yes, I think the tree-view icon list definitely solves some of the
problems I was worried about for the flat icon-list.

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.