[Evolution] Evolution 2 on FreeBSD

Hi,
  I am using Evolution since its very first version that compiled under
freebsd, i never had a problem with it. But since i upgraded from 1.4.6
to 2.2 I have a weird problem.
Sometimes with no reason, it hangs completely, i can't even close it, i
have to kill the process. I tried to discover what's going on, in fact
it's related to when i try to send an email. In the
~/.evolution/mail/local i found a file Outbox.lock that is created, then
everything refuses to answer. It happens more when i open my OutBox, and
when i send an email, then choosing "Cancel" gives me the email i was
trying to sent, then it hangs again.
Did anyone see this problem before?
Btw, I am running Freebsd 4.11-STABLE on a a P3 with KDE 3.3.2
Thanks a lot for any advice
Best regards