[Evolution] Global Address List lookup causes crash ?

I am using FC3 with Evolution 2.0.4

I am connecting to our corporate exchange server to access the Global Address List.  The majority of the time this works fine.  Occasionally, (say once every day or two) when I am composing a message or adding someone to the recipient list of a partially completed email, I will get an error message that indicates that evolution needs to shut down.

This happens while I am entering a new name in one of the recipient lines.  I have usually entered 3 or 4 characters, evolution pauses and seems to be attempting a GAL lookup.  Usually the look up works fine, but occasionally it takes quite a while, and sometimes it crashes.

I don't know which version of Exchange server I am connecting to.  How do I find out?

I have received this error message when the problem laste occured, but have not been diligent to check if it happens all the time.
(evolution:18596): libebook-WARNING **: EBookView: Exception while releasing BookView

I have just run evolution with
export E2K_DEBUG=4;evolution

but it has not crashed yet.  Are there other debug utils that I can do to help dignose what the problem is?

Regards,
Ian
Ian Perryman
Altera Corporation.