Re: [Evolution] Global Address List lookup causes crash ?

Hello,

A patch that fixes this problem has been submitted by 'Surf'
(asarfraaz novell com)  for all three version of Evolution, vide,
2.0, 2.2 and the latest HEAD.

Thanks
Krishnan

Mario Pulsfort <MPulsfort PROBUSINESS DE> 06/07/05 8:16 PM >>>
Hello,

I've got exactly the same Problem with Evo 2.2.1.
It's crashing when composing a new message and entering a recipient
nearly 2 -4 times a day.

I would be nice if the problem could be solved.

Greetings,

Mario Pulsfort