Re: [Evolution] Proposal: Evolution Attachment UI

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 22:01 -0600, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Fejj,

Just thinking, showing the  attachmed mail  in a new (mail)
window instead of inline, and having a flat icon view, would
 that be so bad? Im just asking since, that way we can maintain the
tree hierarchy also and have a intuitive Icon view for attachments. Just thinking.

this sounds a lot like outlook to me. evo is more and more looking like
an outlook clone 9though i can't say it's bad or good, depends on how
one looks at it right ?)

using this method may not be too bad, but will it affect how the user
reads the email? Will the attached mail be still/only visible as an
attachment or will it be placed in an arbitary location of the user's
choosing. eg:

==
yada..yada.. refer to attached email which tells more

[ mail attachment]

...as you can see. etc.
==

--